“Oh I’m sure you’re strong!”
She’d smile at her widely, before leaning forwards and crossing her arms over her chest, before slumping against the table, her eyes on Eirina.
“That’s what makes me the most excited about this, Eirina!”
Hospital Wing Encounter!
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Re: Hospital Wing Encounter!
Eirina smiled at Marissa. "I'm so glad to hear that. I'll make the call soon. I'm sure that match can be arranged within the next few days, by rough estimation." She shrugged.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Noel Vermillion "The indiscriminate ranger"
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:12 am - 1Replies
- 1255 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:12 am
-
-
- 18Replies
- 2142 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:43 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1004 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:25 am
-
-
Sexual Conquest: Savannah Love (D) vs Elizabeth Graham
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:57 pm - 14Replies
- 1724 Views
- Last post by SRG
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:21 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1200 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:56 pm