LAW Company Press Conference! (open to all)

Character promos go here.
User avatar
winner3
Site Admin
Posts: 2763
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
Location: League of Anime Wrestling
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 86 times

LAW Company Press Conference! (open to all)

Unread post by winner3 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Please participate by contributing up to one post per character on your roster to express interest in the idea of doing a PPV event.
When you post to this thread, I'll send you a link to a discord server where we'll try to collectively hash out details. Once we've got a plan that's generally agreed upon, I'll make a formal forum post and begin putting together a card



At an upscale assembly hall, located within a particular LAW arena, reporters, journalists, and other attendees clamored and shuffled throughout the seating area. The conference had already been in progress for roughly half an hour. And in that time, management saw fit to square away all the boring details. Quarterly earnings, renewed relations with company sponsors, and so forth. But up next came the part that people had come out to see. You see, this particular conference had time dedicated, not for the reporters to ask questions, but LAW talent, themselves.

The CEO, himself got up from his table and made his way to the podium. He got right down to business and explained how they'd be seeing through the rest of this meeting. The man adjusted his tie before speaking up in the mic before him.
SpoilerShow
"As you all know, the conclusion of the LAW heavyweight championship tournament is upon us. Our finalists will compete at a ppv-scale event that we will be putting together in the coming weeks. During the remainder of this conference, the doors will be left open to any member of the LAW roster willing to enter if they're not already present. I will personally be taking questions from any who are interested or want to participate.

To any LAW talent: if you raise your hand to speak, when you're called upon, please give me two pieces of information:

1)Who are you and what have you done at LAW?

And 2)Why do you feel you've earned a spot on our next pay per view event, and who do you want to compete against there?"


DeFranco would await prompts from the crowd. No doubt that members of the roster would have much to say. Most hadn't had a chance to address the man in charge, directly. Despite the press being present, he was eager to see who would capitalize on this opportunity to make a statement and make a name for themselves!
Last edited by winner3 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster




Discord - winner3#6867

User avatar
xalex
Legend
Posts: 4601
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
Has thanked: 306 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference!

Unread post by xalex » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm

It wouldn´t take to long before a big figure would appear stepping out from the crowed. Many of the photographs would jump up from their seats taking picutres of the big woman. It was getting quite loud while she was walking through the hall. She would have a big smile on her lips while she was walking right towards the CEO. She would stop not to far away from him and slowly put her Mikrophone to the mouth. "Hm who am i... i think everyone know' s me but maybe i just repeat just to do you the favor Franci!" She would breathe in deeply before speaking back into the mic. "My name is Samuela Healtway, the destroyer of Worlds, third Generation Wrestler. Unbeaten in my time in LAW standing with a win to lose record of 6-0!" she would pause for a short moment. "i think this should be enough said what i have done for law as well. The tickets sell at the last ppv did skyrocket after my match with Grace was made offical!"

She would smile looking around... "for my opponent… with this i make a offical open chalange to anyone in law, might she be lightweight, middleweight, heavyweight who thinks she can put up a good match, to fight me at the ppv!" With that she would lay the mic away and took a set in the front row.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3
Posts: 3318
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference!

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Not long after she was gone another figure stood up and started to walk towards the mic her face determined but not nearly as friendly as Samus as she showed up ready to address the big man himself. Kyoko Akan actually smirked off all things when she heard someone in the crowd groan at her making her way up to the mic. Before she looked at the GM in front of her and took a second to clear her throat, the last thing she wanted was to choke on her words at a live press conference.
SpoilerShow
Image
"What im about to say might blow your mind...Im not here to yell at you. That being said if you are about fair opportuniies hopefully you'll ignore any personal issues you have agaisnt my associates or me and look at the facts. Fact is regardless of why they show up I always put on a show for the crowd looking for blood I always perform admirably, I always fight fair, and when my championship is on the line. I. Always. Win. Ive proven why im not just the Belly Quen but one of the best assests LAW has, challenging opponents of all kind on here and taking them down. And thus I demand the only thing I think is fair for such a thing. I, Kyoko Akan, have the confidence and the desire to challenge Tina Armstrong for the LAW Middlewight championship where I will rip the title from her unworthy hands and bring LAW under a golden age alongside my dear friend Aozora. Even if you were to deny me that surely you should ackonwedlge Ive done more then enough to earn a place on this PPV! I wont be ignored twice."
These users thanked the author Fairy Dragon for the post:
xalex (Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:19 pm)

User avatar
winner3
Site Admin
Posts: 2763
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
Location: League of Anime Wrestling
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference!

Unread post by winner3 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Samus wrote: It wouldn´t take to long before a big figure would appear stepping out from the crowed. Many of the photographs would jump up from their seats taking picutres of the big woman. It was getting quite loud while she was walking through the hall. She would have a big smile on her lips while she was walking right towards the CEO. She would stop not to far away from him and slowly put her Mikrophone to the mouth. "Hm who am i... i think everyone know' s me but maybe i just repeat just to do you the favor Franci!" She would breathe in deeply before speaking back into the mic. "My name is Samuela Healtway, the destroyer of Worlds, third Generation Wrestler. Unbeaten in my time in LAW standing with a win to lose record of 6-0!" she would pause for a short moment. "i think this should be enough said what i have done for law as well. The tickets sell at the last ppv did skyrocket after my match with Grace was made offical!"

She would smile looking around... "for my opponent… with this i make a offical open chalange to anyone in law, might she be lightweight, middleweight, heavyweight who thinks she can put up a good match, to fight me at the ppv!" With that she would lay the mic away and took a set in the front row.
SpoilerShow
Image
The GM was happy to see Samus in attendance. Having been one of the more imposing figured in the crowd, it only made sense that she'd stand out and get in the first repsonse.


"Samus, good to see you and good to hear from you. You've been doing quite well for yourself. As your General Manager, it's my job to find you opponents that can give you a challenge in the ring. Having gone 6 and 0 with a strong showing at We Are LAW, you might have difficulty finding someone willing to step up and answer your open challenge. So I'll make it my business to find some of the very best to put you up against. Perhaps a woman that can legitimately threaten that undefeated record of yours."

Kyoko wrote: Not long after she was gone another figure stood up and started to walk towards the mic her face determined but not nearly as friendly as Samus as she showed up ready to address the big man himself. Kyoko Akan actually smirked off all things when she heard someone in the crowd groan at her making her way up to the mic. Before she looked at the GM in front of her and took a second to clear her throat, the last thing she wanted was to choke on her words at a live press conference.
SpoilerShow
Image
"What im about to say might blow your mind...Im not here to yell at you. That being said if you are about fair opportuniies hopefully you'll ignore any personal issues you have agaisnt my associates or me and look at the facts. Fact is regardless of why they show up I always put on a show for the crowd looking for blood I always perform admirably, I always fight fair, and when my championship is on the line. I. Always. Win. Ive proven why im not just the Belly Quen but one of the best assests LAW has, challenging opponents of all kind on here and taking them down. And thus I demand the only thing I think is fair for such a thing. I, Kyoko Akan, have the confidence and the desire to challenge Tina Armstrong for the LAW Middlewight championship where I will rip the title from her unworthy hands and bring LAW under a golden age alongside my dear friend Aozora. Even if you were to deny me that surely you should ackonwedlge Ive done more then enough to earn a place on this PPV! I wont be ignored twice."
Upon being prompted by Kyoko, the general manager raised an eyebrow. He was curious about what the self-proclaimed Belly Queen had to say. Kyoko's words certainly turned a few heads. When she finished up, DeFranco smiled for a few seconds before answering calmly.

"Kyoko! It's um, good to see you again. You talk quite a big game, and in my book that's a good thing. I'm actually a fan of that Belly Belt thing you've been doing.

"I want to assure you that I've got no ill will towards you by proxy of Miss Aozora. I respect that you've got a vision that you want to make real at LAW alongside your allies. And I invite you - no, I challenge you to make it happen. You said you wanted to talk facts. And I pay close attention. When it comes to your own unofficial belt, you don't always win do you? You always retain but you haven't always definitively won. Yet Tina's, who's only won in her quest for that belt and whilst defending it thus far, has always won. If you want to clear the air and eliminate any doubt that your golden age can happen? Then do this: you go to this PPV event, you win, and then you challenge Tina formally. If you're as good as you think you are, as good as you say you are, you'll make all that happen. You'll make your 'Golden Age' happen...."

"Good luck..."
These users thanked the author winner3 for the post:
xalex (Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:20 pm)
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster




Discord - winner3#6867

Tybo226
Pre-Show
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:40 am
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference!

Unread post by Tybo226 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Just then a Rose was thrown on the stage and the one who threw it was none other than Nobel Rose and she held a Mic on her hand "now I may be new to LAW but I'm not new to wrestling and I feel the newcomers deserve a chance to show you what we have to offer for the company and a nice belt around my waist doesn't hurt either" she stated with confidence not out of place in a superhero or a magical girl if the outfit didn't give that part away looking around at the other two ladies that have shown up "I will not only step up to whoever challenges me in the name of justice and peace I'll strike them down" she added

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZJk9CmP.png[img/]
These users thanked the author Tybo226 for the post:
xalex (Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 pm)

User avatar
ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
Has thanked: 443 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference! (open to all)

Unread post by ragaz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Just after that last girl finished her bravado, a newcomer stepped up and made her way to the podium, picking up the mic.
SpoilerShow
Image
The crowd wasn't sure who this chick was and some silent talks were heard between the people.

AHEM! Moonyoung would put everyone to silence. My name is Moonyoung lee and forgive me my bluntness in advance, but here goes... What have i done at LAW? Nothing, really. I'm a newcomer, fresh meat out here in LAW. What's the second question? Why do i feel that i've earned my spot here? I'm not really one to boast and i think that actions speak louder than words.

Moonyound would wind up her arm and then... CRACK! Moonyoung punched a hole through the podium... Then Moonyoung would turn to CEO and say I believe you people know why you hired me, anyway.

Moonyoung would turn back to the people and say It doesn't matter whether you're a ''he'' or a ''she'', if you have the guts, you're welcome to meet me in the ring. Moonyoung would drop the mic and walk away, with audible applause from the crowd.
Sloth's Harem

User avatar
winner3
Site Admin
Posts: 2763
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
Location: League of Anime Wrestling
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference! (open to all)

Unread post by winner3 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Noble Rose wrote: Just then a Rose was thrown on the stage and the one who threw it was none other than Nobel Rose and she held a Mic on her hand "now I may be new to LAW but I'm not new to wrestling and I feel the newcomers deserve a chance to show you what we have to offer for the company and a nice belt around my waist doesn't hurt either" she stated with confidence not out of place in a superhero or a magical girl if the outfit didn't give that part away looking around at the other two ladies that have shown up "I will not only step up to whoever challenges me in the name of justice and peace I'll strike them down" she added
SpoilerShow
Image

Rose had made something of a spectacle of herself, but the CEO tried not to act surprised. After a short pause following the charismatic woman's speech, he'd answer her.

"Understood. The pursuit of the gold should be on many women's minds at LAW. No doubt that in your quest for success, you'll have to defend these virtues of justice and peace against those that would try and threaten them. You might need to work your way up the card, though. Before you can challenge for a belt like many of these other wrestlers in attendance, you must first wrestle 3 matches. Hopefully, you'll still feel this driven for success after paying your dues."

Moonyoung wrote: Just after that last girl finished her bravado, a newcomer stepped up and made her way to the podium, picking up the mic.
SpoilerShow
Image
The crowd wasn't sure who this chick was and some silent talks were heard between the people.

AHEM! Moonyoung would put everyone to silence. My name is Moonyoung lee and forgive me my bluntness in advance, but here goes... What have i done at LAW? Nothing, really. I'm a newcomer, fresh meat out here in LAW. What's the second question? Why do i feel that i've earned my spot here? I'm not really one to boast and i think that actions speak louder than words.

Moonyound would wind up her arm and then... CRACK! Moonyoung punched a hole through the podium... Then Moonyoung would turn to CEO and say I believe you people know why you hired me, anyway.

Moonyoung would turn back to the people and say It doesn't matter whether you're a ''he'' or a ''she'', if you have the guts, you're welcome to meet me in the ring. Moonyoung would drop the mic and walk away, with audible applause from the crowd.

Moonyoung's approach towards drawing attention differed vastly from Noble Rose's. But her fire and her words weren't lost on the GM. He'd try to answer her professionally while encouraging her to work her way up the ranks as well.

"Thank you for that ever so intimidating introduction, Moonyoung. You were indeed hired for your talents. I trust LAW scouts to bring in only the best. But now that you're at LAW, you're among the best. Just like Samus, I'm sure you'll challenge anyone, just as you said. Hopefully, you see the same success she's had in her LAW tenure. And hopefully, you'll be able to realize your goals in professional wrestling, here as well."
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster




Discord - winner3#6867

User avatar
Vcom7418
Mwahahahaha
Posts: 2616
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference! (open to all)

Unread post by Vcom7418 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:59 am

Yoko sat in the front row of the LAW Conference, catching the news article on the company's website that there will be a lot of discussion about the future LAW PPV. For the blonde Japanese heavyweight, that was a biggest opportunity for not just a massive payday...but, depending on whoever showed up at the Conference, she might have a choice in her "meal" that would be her match, be it a tough war with another heavyweight or middleweight...or a complete squash of a girl much smaller or simply weaker than her.

As the announcement was made for LAW Talent to put their claims up for the PPV, Yoko decided to sit quietly and not attract too much attention for now...though it was difficult for a woman her frame and height.

As Samuela came up, she was down on Yoko's list in her "war" column, being incredibly glad to be the first one in someone's win/loss record.

Kyoko didn't prove to be too interesting to the blonde, however, completely uninterested in the happenings of unofficial or division restricted belts...even though she believed that she could take a belt like that as easily as a candy from a baby.

Noble Rose, someone she had heard about from other companies, stood up next after Dan answered the previous 2 women's questions. With the justice and peace talks, Yoko would simply chuckle to herself, while etching the name "Noble Rose" into the "Prey" column in her mind.

Next, came a complete newcomer in Moonyoung...and her making a hole in a podium to prove that actions speak louder than words...eliciting outright laughter from Yoko, and attention from some of the other people in the audience for the conference.

Upon Dan saying his piece Yoko would finally put her hand up. She felt it was time to draw preys and wars to her through words.

Once up on the stage, Yoko had recieved quite a few boos in her direction:

"Oh! It's so good for my fanclub to finally arrive here!"

"Now, to answer your question, boss guy, I am Yoko Kitsune, I wrecked some weaklings' careers and entire arenas with my battles elsewhere, and I destroyed a cute little duck that a lot of people are fans of and now they hate me for it."
, she started as matter of factly as possible:

"As per why I deserve a match at the second LAW PPV? Well...you all suck.", she pointed to all the LAW Ladies in attendance she could recognize. "You suck at both wrestling...and at being smart. Maybe some of you will give me enough challenge to work for a victory, but for the most part, I will end you in...oooo...less than 5 minutes? ...nah, make that 4. That's a fact. Don't like it? Call this dude...", she pointed at Dan: "Try to prove me wrong and fail. Thank you for your attention", she would say with a mocking smile, about to step off the stage, before realizing she forgot something:

"One more thing: <You realize most people here can't speak English? They can't make out a word you say without a translator? Only the hole-puncher had the right idea so far>", she would hypocritically mock other competitors while speaking in her native Japanese, before finally making her way off the stage.
Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Vcom7418 for the post:
winner3 (Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:49 pm)

User avatar
anime_hentaifighter
Legend
Posts: 7259
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
Has thanked: 691 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference! (open to all)

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Celeste would watch the conference on her laptop , and would yell for one of the tech guys to come into her office.As this felt like the perfect moment to get some attention , and reveal what she had bin doing since she revealed herself as the commissioner of hentai as she would appear on one of the tv screensas she said''Hello Dan how have you bin.At the moment I got nothing to report really ,but I can tell you that it seems I was wrong as we do got plenty of talent who can be compared to myself.So stay tuned for more info as I will soon reveal who will be fighting for the hen'' when music would start to play.

The anger and frustration at being cut off was all over the blond's face as she shouted ''cut this music off as I was talking here'' , but to her anger the music would only get louder as she heard someone sing ''welcome to the queendom.To the queendom now'' as a redhead walked into view.This person was none other then Summer Samson , and behind her was her right hand woman Bellatrix Booth as the redhead wore red boots , white knee socks with red and purple stripes on the top , a orange skirt , a purple tank top and black jacket.As for the bluenette who was following her was wearing blue boots ,blue knee socks , a very revealing blue dress with a cloth keeping her panties from view and a cloak and magic staff to finish the look as the queen bee would just say ''well I have not done anything really.Well besides kicking ass as I destroyed whoever fought against me as I managed to beat all my opponent's in the rising star tournament.That however is only the start as soon everyone can rejoice as I will rule over LAW as a Queen as this will be my queendom as I'm shooting for the stars together with my friends as were taking over'' as she then turned around not even waiting for Dan's responds.

Not believing how rude these two were Celeste would order her secretary to find out what she could about this those two as she hoped to resume what she was saying.Only to hear a voice say ''is it alright if I say something Mr chairman? If so I am shamed to say I have done nothing to contribute to LAW yet ,but not from a lack of trying more from a lack of having being given a shot as I am still waiting for my debut match.So if you could set something up for me I promise you that I will repay you back with my performance''as it would be revealed to be Jasmine Deva who was wearing her wrestling attire which consisted of red shoes , pants and a top while she wore golden bracelets as she then took a step to await what Dan would tell her.


AppearanceShow
Celeste
Image
Summer
Image
Bellatrix
Image
Jasmine
Image
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Highfly
Legend
Posts: 4969
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: LAW Company Press Conference! (open to all)

Unread post by Highfly » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:00 am

Tina was sitting among the crowd, dressed in a most unassuming manner wearing blue jeans, a white tank top and a knit hat. She grinned as people all around her spoke and some made valid points while others sounded like bags full of hot air. All bark, no bite. Tina cleared her throat standing up and making her face much more easy to see now that she was no longer staying hidden.

"Hey everyone. I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that ya all know who I am. I know we have a big event comin' up so I figured it is only right for the true champion in LAW to defend that title!" Tina said with a smile, tilting her head to the side. "Ladies, there are a lot of deserving women out there but there is one in particular I'd like to call out." Tina said, taking a second to pause. "Megumi Mutoh. You and I will have us a match at the PPV. The middleweight championship will be on the line in a falls count anywhere match. I do hope ya don't shy away from this fight and I will show ya that I do deserve my belt, that I am a good champion... one who will enter and exit the arena that night with my title." Tina said before looking around a moment.

the middleweight champion sat back down, more than eager to hear what other women felt like they deserved a PPV matchup. So far the matches proposed were intriguing at the very least. She hoped that trend would continue...

Post Reply

  • Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Promos”