Heyo, as opposed to simply putting up a thread asking for new ideas and characters to tussle with, I thought I'd try something different. Essentially, I already have a plan/story in mind, and a character to use (Karen Starring).
Essentially seeking a face character, without anything major going along for their story currently so they'd be free for a new one. Ideally heavyweight or middle, but sadly lights wouldn't work for what I have in mind.
Hit me up in PM's people!
~Story In Mind~
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 30Replies
- 2986 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:15 pm
-
- 16Replies
- 2223 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:17 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1534 Views
- Last post by Noob
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:57 am
-
- 10Replies
- 1205 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:10 am
-
- 52Replies
- 4124 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:51 pm