Hey everyone.
I'm here to announce that I have chosen to remove the status of moderator on the forum from [mention]ADarlingDucky[/mention], [mention]Vcom7418[/mention], and [mention]Faeron[/mention]. Furthermore, I've promoted member [mention]Lunaspark[/mention] to moderator status on the forum.
I have also removed the status of moderator on discord from [mention]ADarlingDucky[/mention] and [mention]Vcom7418[/mention], and [mention]Faeron[/mention] has chosen to step down from the position of his own accord. Furthermore, I have promoted member [mention]CaptainL[/mention] to the position of moderator on our discord server.
Additionally, the "LAW Member" role will no longer be required on discord in order for new users to speak. You no longer need to ping discord moderators when a new person joins.
I have made these decisions of my own free will. And all the aforementioned users/moderators have cosigned them. I very much appreciate the time, service, and insight that all my moderators current and former have provided me with over the years. I did not make any of these decisions to slight anyone. I'm trying to make what I feel are the best decisions I can make for LAW as a site and as a community, just as I always have. I thank all my mods for putting up with me over the years. And I thank the community for being positive, engaging, and fun.
Thank you all.
Announcement
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Announcement
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The SWAT Cats (c) vs The Ashford Family - LAW World Tag Team Championship Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:30 pm - 63Replies
- 14146 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:31 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 2398 Views
- Last post by Noob
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:47 am
-
- 3Replies
- 2763 Views
- Last post by Noob
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:31 am