Hello LAW compatriots! It's Simple Pride, The LAW Powerhouse (lol). Anyway, I am posting this thread to warn all of those who plan to RP with me in the future, I am starting a massive overhaul of my roster, All my custom made (The ones I made with Fire Pro) are all going to be replaced at some point. You will see me in the Reference Checker a LOT over the next few weeks, and even months. Those characters that are not made from Fire Pro are safe. I'm basically going to do what was intended. Find the pics first, and then make the stories afterwords. I have a LOT a pics I need referencing, but, only one at a time.
Thank you for your understanding.
-SP
I'm also inching ever closer to a major milestone, 1500 posts! Thank you all!
The start of a complete overhaul.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
The start of a complete overhaul.
Last edited by SimplePride on Mon May 17, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: The start of a complete overhaul.
A few things to add to this:
1) Isaiah Bowen is SAFE from this overhaul. I have WAY TOO MUCH invested in the character to get rid of him now.
2) Any ACTIVE threads involving the characters I mentioned will continue, but, I will not accept any more threads with those characters. Expect some characters to disappear and others to replace them.
3)You guys do realize that this basically means I'm starting from scratch, right? I do not take this change lightly.
1) Isaiah Bowen is SAFE from this overhaul. I have WAY TOO MUCH invested in the character to get rid of him now.
2) Any ACTIVE threads involving the characters I mentioned will continue, but, I will not accept any more threads with those characters. Expect some characters to disappear and others to replace them.
3)You guys do realize that this basically means I'm starting from scratch, right? I do not take this change lightly.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Swans & Roses: Giselle Beauregard vs Viola del Verde Rosa
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:18 pm - 33Replies
- 2938 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Nov 16, 2024 5:15 am
-
-
-
Swans & Submissives: Giselle Beauregard vs Yuki Oringang
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:19 pm - 45Replies
- 6227 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Jan 20, 2025 2:45 am
-
-
-
I'm Just Saiyan: "The Progidy" Gohan (D) vs. "The Lion of Valencia" Arturo Hernandez
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:04 am - 51Replies
- 4846 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Mon May 01, 2023 3:20 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 607 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 am
-
-
Vera Sapphire vs Courage Takemi - Invitational Lewd Tussle!
Last post by Vc0m « Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:34 am - 17Replies
- 2910 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:28 am
-
