seeking discord rp for my wrestlers!
-
Geekthewrestler
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
seeking discord rp for my wrestlers!
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone wanted to wrestle one of my characters in discord. If so, just send me a dm! And I’m currently working on a few characters as well (while also juggling irl stuff), so apologies for not being active as much..
I’m ready to wrestle!
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Nurse Hisae vs. Nurse Jessica - Bedroom Hentai Endurance Match
Last post by veritech892 « Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:03 am - 38Replies
- 6821 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Thu May 02, 2019 11:47 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1722 Views
- Last post by Person
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:51 pm
-
-
Debut match! My Opponent is that!?? (Mira vs ???)
Last post by Fairy Dragon « Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 pm - 55Replies
- 8007 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3929 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:33 pm