Hello everyone have to make this personal announcement. I have to come to the decision to leave this site and won’t be coming back. It is because of a personal reason from my end of things and it’s not anybody else’s fault. To everyone I been rping with and had been planning I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience but I must leave. Please understand I have to do this.
Also everyone I had rped with but have left hanging I equally apologize as well. You folks have been friendly and patient. To the staff I humbly request that all of my characters be archived. Farewell everyone.
Have to leave
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
- Roy (abracy)
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:48 pm
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 152 times
Re: Have to leave
Really man? Well I understand if you have to leave -hugs- It's a shame that we were just getting ready to RP as well but that's fine. Will you be posting what your discord is so that maybe some of us can still talk to you even if you won't come back? It's fine if you don't
Roy's Army: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2687
RP Thread Ideas request: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16771&p=336937#p336937
RP Thread Ideas request: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16771&p=336937#p336937
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Have to leave
Oh dear...I'm sorry, and I'm going to miss you. But whatever you choose, I wish you luck in wherever your life takes you, and you're always welcome to speak to me whenever you want.
- Lilan9958
- Titty Queen
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:44 am
- Has thanked: 59 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
Re: Have to leave
That's a shame I was looking forward to our match up with Hayami. Alas I bid thee farewell as you will be missed 
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2184
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: Have to leave
It will be sad to see you leave Knight. We had a lot of fun. Hope for the best in your future.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Let This Be a Fierce One: Ayumi Gozen vs Eve "Torrente" Rios
Last post by Faeron « Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 pm - 1Replies
- 577 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 657 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:45 pm
-
-
Selket Vs Tina Kelley - Selket's Path To Championship Eligibility
Last post by SimplyWoo « Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:41 pm - 48Replies
- 4552 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:56 am
-
-
- 39Replies
- 3451 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Nov 22, 2024 5:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1571 Views
- Last post by 3ho
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:39 am