Sorry I havent posted much or talked. With all the bs with stuff now I'm still working. About 48 to 55hours a week. My free time got next to nothing. So when things slow down I'm stuck doing quick play matchs on discord.. CrimsonRainZero#0506.
My free time is if I'm lucky to get an hour to myself.. but anyway way if anyone needs me or wants to do a quick match on discord hit me up....
Man I hope the world gets back to simi normal soon.
Update on stuff with me
- AmazonWrestler
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 34 times
Update on stuff with me
Last edited by AmazonWrestler on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discord= crimsonrainZero#0506
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2913 Views
- Last post by Livia
Fri Mar 20, 2026 6:54 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1114 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Fri Apr 10, 2026 11:03 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 971 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Thu May 14, 2026 5:13 pm
-
-
Zypherus vs Lexi Sterling - First to cum loses match
Last post by Aelana « Fri Mar 20, 2026 11:01 am - 22Replies
- 1890 Views
- Last post by Aelana
Wed Jul 22, 2026 3:33 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2784 Views
- Last post by Livia
Fri Mar 20, 2026 1:07 pm