Hello all. I have created my first ever character. I'm looking for a match for her. I would prefer an opponent within light-to-middleweight caliber. I'm open to ideas for the match setup. Here is my girl.
Looking for Debut Match
- DarkMagician
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:31 pm
- Has thanked: 398 times
- Been thanked: 46 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 35Replies
- 4565 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun Aug 02, 2026 12:29 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2109 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Jul 05, 2025 12:08 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2493 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sat Jul 05, 2025 3:31 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1016 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sat Mar 28, 2026 9:01 pm
-
-
Sheila Morgan vs. Hazel 'Highlander' Neilson (c) for the LAWLESS Championship
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sun Jul 06, 2025 1:08 am - 54Replies
- 7426 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Fri Dec 26, 2025 3:32 am
-