Hey all.
I had some personal stuff that came up for a while that took a ton of my time. Good news is that things are great now and I figured I had some free time to spare nowadays that I would want to give this another whirl! I know I left some threads hanging, and to those affected I'm sorry for that. But if anyone wants to pick up on those old ones or start new ones, let me know! You can shoot me a PM here or hit me up on Discord.
Thanks all.
Hey I'm back
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Hey I'm back
Welcome back Dubski. Hope you are doing well , and if we got any old threads i love to pick them up again
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1406 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:55 am
-
- 1Replies
- 930 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:56 am
-
-
The Queen Vs The Princess; Karen Rose (D) Vs Gil "Arma-Gil-O"
Last post by Arista « Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:49 am - 15Replies
- 2071 Views
- Last post by Arista
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:58 pm
-
-
-
scissors vs a nice butt. Gwen "the seamstress of the Ring" vs Gil
Last post by Lederface « Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:14 am - 54Replies
- 4647 Views
- Last post by Arista
Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:06 am
-
-
- 7Replies
- 1330 Views
- Last post by KarlKraus
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:54 pm