Hello everyone at it’s me again. Some of you may have already noticed my new character, Khara a fantasy style fighter. Anyway I’m looking for her first match here. I would like someone to RP a tough opponent who dominates and finally defeats Khara at the end despite her best efforts. Here are my choices of the foes.
A female Orc chieftain.
An Elven sorceress.
A wild human huntress.
Or some kind of naga ruler.
Anyone want to take one of these roles? Also I’m willing a second match where Khara gains a victory after a hard fought bout. Here Khara’s profile link; http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 343#p63343
Fantasy Thread Request
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Fantasy Thread Request
Last edited by Knight-Day on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
Re: Fantasy Thread Request
take a look at my Red Sonja and contact me on discord if ure interested.
Sloth's Harem
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Fantasy Thread Request
I've got a wild human huntress myself as a matter of fact! She's more of a rogue-type than a straight-out fighter, but if you think it'd work feel free to let me know too.
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Fantasy Thread Request
I know I'm totally late but i gots a cat girl if that might work XD
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1694 Views
- Last post by SchierSchoch
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:26 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1312 Views
- Last post by Urarettin
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:40 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1662 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:16 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 4891 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:53 am
-
- 52Replies
- 9522 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:48 am