Surprise hiatus over!
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
Surprise hiatus over!
So yeah I was here and then I wasnt. Felt like an apology was owed to the people I left hangin. I'll get to posting as soon as possible.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Surprise hiatus over!
It's cool, dude. We're happy to have you back 
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 24Replies
- 2330 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:16 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2409 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 713 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:09 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2192 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:17 am