Hey folks,
For a long time I have wanted to hang on to her. But as an important figure in the history of LAW, I wanted her to come back to life.
So I am putting Jessica up for adoption.
See her profile below:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=769&p=10126&hilit= ... ght#p10126
Once she is adopted, I will not stipulate anything. She is no longer my character. Jessica can do whatever the author wants. I would be happy to provide guidance if it is asked of me, but I will not offer anything unsolicited.
But I also want to make this a game. Whoever gives me the best responses to the questions below will get to adopt her. The reasoning will be completely secret and arbitrary. You have been warned.
The only slight rules that I have is that you must have at least 100 posts to enter. You also must have completed two matches. I will review the responses on May 8 and select a winner, who will be informed of their success via DM. Otherwise, it is a free for all.
Here are the questions:
What is your favorite Jessica match and why?
How fast can you run 3 miles?
Name a character on your roster that Jessica could beat, and how Jessica would win.
Name a character on your roster that Jessica would lose to, and how Jessica would lose.
In about five minutes, you will be attacked by an old lady. You are in a supermarket, in the produce aisle. You may select one fruit or vegetable (or one pound of the fruit or vegetable if you select something smaller than a pound) to defend yourself. What are you picking and why?
Does Jessica have what it takes to win the middleweight belt?
Pick a non-scientific word that you think I don't know the definition of.
Who wants to adopt Jessica Wright?
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 64Replies
- 8049 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:10 pm
-
- 104Replies
- 15794 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 am
-
- 50Replies
- 7290 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:00 am
-
-
Reciting The LAW - Re-Cap Special Event Discussion
Last post by Devilish53 « Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:22 am - 2Replies
- 1474 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:53 pm
-
-
- 58Replies
- 11776 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:26 am