Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to be posting less often and being less active on Discord. This is because CBC starts tomorrow, and I’ll need to focus a lot of my time on my studies.
But don’t worry. I’ll still be hanging out on Discord, and I have no plans to quit. I still have plenty of ideas I want to work on for a while. I’ll still be available if you want to start a thread with me, and I’ll try to respond on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays (in my time zone) since those are the days I’ll be available.
With nothing else to say, see you in the ring next time.
With less time but even more ideas and enthusiasm
- Over mainyu
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2026 12:49 am
- Has thanked: 27 times
- Been thanked: 67 times
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2326
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 612 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
Re: With less time but even more ideas and enthusiasm
Idk what those plenty of ideas are but it something. Anyway good luck
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2635 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Fri Dec 19, 2025 11:25 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1841 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Fri Nov 28, 2025 3:31 am
-
-
A steamy interlude... Sandra Thomas meets Calistra Etoile!
Last post by Lycanstar « Fri Nov 28, 2025 7:33 am - 1Replies
- 1465 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Fri Nov 28, 2025 7:33 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 827 Views
- Last post by Treky
Sun Nov 30, 2025 2:09 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2337 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Fri Nov 28, 2025 8:19 pm

