Hello everyone,
In light of the horrible losses of ThreeDee and KillerV it has made me want to reach out to folks who left or went quiet some time ago. I used to regularly talk to Lunchador before they went inactive. I was just curious if anyone out there had been able to keep in touch with them or know if they are doing all right or not. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.
Keeping In Contact Question
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Keeping In Contact Question
I miss lunchador as well. It's always tough not hearing from some folks for a while. As someone who tends to blip and and out, I always feel and when I have to be away for days or weeks at a time, often not by choice.
I hope luncha is okay
I hope luncha is okay
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Beatrice Harper [D] vs Black Severin - Still Waters
Last post by Liesmith « Mon Jan 05, 2026 9:44 pm - 20Replies
- 3485 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:27 pm
-
-
- 17Replies
- 3558 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Thu Jun 25, 2026 1:48 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2542 Views
- Last post by Nymph
Mon Jan 05, 2026 11:41 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 2425 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Thu Feb 05, 2026 3:50 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 4310 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Apr 13, 2026 5:28 am