Unremarkable loser back from fucking off
- Deskfan45
- I blow people. Don't make it weird.
- Posts: 1650
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:06 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 313 times
Unremarkable loser back from fucking off
Been a long break, and an even longer period of extreme stagnation, but I'm back and I'm excited to have a fresh start. I'm not sure how many of my pre-existing threads I for sure wanna continue, but if we had something going on and you're interested in finishing it, please reach out to me!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Good Taste of Candy. Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs. Fenrir "The Butt Punisher" (D)
Last post by Arista « Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:45 am - 76Replies
- 6605 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:42 pm
-
-
-
Yuki Kazikura vs. Amano Jaku II - Hardcore Barbed Wire Match
Last post by CaptainL « Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:20 am - 70Replies
- 7287 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Sun May 16, 2021 6:40 pm
-
-
-
A battle between 2 walls! Pantheon "The unbreakable spear!" (D) vs Nicola "the boss" Metternich (D)
Last post by Lederface « Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:01 am - 7Replies
- 1346 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sat May 22, 2021 3:34 pm
-
-
-
A very loving duel! Rose "the rose of lust" vs kassey "Fists of flanes" (D)
Last post by Lederface « Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:17 am - 39Replies
- 3424 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:10 pm
-
-
-
Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Ebony Gold- "The Gold Standard"
Last post by Teenwrestler « Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:43 am - 30Replies
- 3235 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:24 pm
-