Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say Happy New Year and hope everyone had a great Christmas and a great time with how you celebrated it. So, back in November, I said that I would be taking the rest of 2025 off to just take a sizable break from LAW and I’ll be extending that through January. I’m not ready yet. I still got a lot of stuff to clear up and I’m hoping that gets this new year off to a great start with lots of momentum behind it. I’m also taking an extended break for myself and my own projects elsewhere. I’ve spent too much time on LAW in the past and I don’t want to put all my eggs in one basket again without taking time to myself. I’m trying to find that right balance you could say and I haven’t quite figured that out yet.
For This New Year
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
For This New Year
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3293 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 4392 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:52 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 6259 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm
-
-
Hentai Submission Match: Ally "The Maniac" Harris vs Aya Proudstar
Last post by 321Shazam « Tue May 23, 2017 5:18 pm - 84Replies
- 15052 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:48 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 4425 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:57 am