Looking to find a crush for Sophie.
- Satoshi
- Never Serious, Always a Dork
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm
- Location: LAW exclusive
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Looking to find a crush for Sophie.
For a storyline idea I have, I need to find a crush for my wrestler Sophie. The target musn't be a notorious heel and I'd prefer a heavyweight. They can meet in a regular match or just around LAW somewhere. If you have someone you'd like to do it with, post here or DM and I'll talk to you about the details.
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
Re: Looking to find a crush for Sophie.
Eh, I'll just enlist my girl Yoko just as a potential candidate.
Sloth's Harem
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 1722 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:15 pm
-
-
Rebecca vs Prudance. Slippery hentai fun
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:49 pm - 67Replies
- 5854 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed May 06, 2020 9:27 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1064 Views
- Last post by DeviousAnon
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:59 am
-
- 1Replies
- 927 Views
- Last post by DeviousAnon
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:59 am
-
- 11Replies
- 1865 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:37 am