Hey everyone!
With school coming to an end, my internship ending last week, my medical stuff ending, I will be returning to posting full time! To everyone I owe a post to, I should be responding within the next few days and be posting actively.
If by Sunday I havent responded to you, please reach out to me and remind me, and I will prioritize your post.
Also, to those who I have talked about doing threads with. I do still want to thread with you, but do want to prioritize my current threads before starting any new ones. That being said, please do feel free to reach out and let me know if you want to thread! I also hope once everyone has a post to make a few new characters, So feel free to reach out about either making character relations, or tying back stories together!
Thank you for your patience and looking forward to making new stories with you all.
I'm Back!!! And better than ever!
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
I'm Back!!! And better than ever!
Last edited by Harem Girl on Mon May 05, 2025 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2321 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:59 am
-
- 27Replies
- 4801 Views
- Last post by 32django
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 am
-
- 48Replies
- 6878 Views
- Last post by Winter
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 am
-
-
Arlise Christiaens Vs. Mizaki Tantka - A Bounce, A Smother And A Tapout
Last post by Devilish53 « Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:43 pm - 67Replies
- 10993 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:24 pm
-
-
- 8Replies
- 1904 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:42 pm
