New User saying hello!
- JingleJangle
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2025 8:59 pm
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 75 times
New User saying hello!
Hello! Just as the titles implies, I am a new user to this forum and I can say I'm eager to have a look at all the new user guides so I can start posting soon. I have some experience with roleplaying forums but this is the first one I try that's not fantasy-based. I hope I can have lots of fun here, so I will be reading you!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 47Replies
- 13797 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Fri Aug 08, 2025 9:12 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1311 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:22 am
-
- 57Replies
- 4746 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:50 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2232 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:13 pm