I've been feeling lethargic for a while now but as it happens it was symptom of something more severe so now I'm pretty ill. It's nothing super serious but enough to knock me on my ass. Bad news is I'm having to spend most of my time sleeping off fevers but on the other hand, I am stuck at home so I should have more opportunities to post once it eases off a bit. I'm gonna do my best to get back into it, sorry for taking so long everyone
Sorry Everyone
- PoisonChalice
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 am
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Sorry Everyone
Hi everyone. Just wanted to make this post to apologize to all the people I've got threads with for not posting much recently. I'm really sorry for letting you all down.
I've been feeling lethargic for a while now but as it happens it was symptom of something more severe so now I'm pretty ill. It's nothing super serious but enough to knock me on my ass. Bad news is I'm having to spend most of my time sleeping off fevers but on the other hand, I am stuck at home so I should have more opportunities to post once it eases off a bit. I'm gonna do my best to get back into it, sorry for taking so long everyone
I've been feeling lethargic for a while now but as it happens it was symptom of something more severe so now I'm pretty ill. It's nothing super serious but enough to knock me on my ass. Bad news is I'm having to spend most of my time sleeping off fevers but on the other hand, I am stuck at home so I should have more opportunities to post once it eases off a bit. I'm gonna do my best to get back into it, sorry for taking so long everyone
Roster page coming soon! For now here's my characters so far:
Heat Hashimoto
The Paradise Pair: Maria Amar and Calista Mora
Shinobu Miyama
Lady Davina
Heat Hashimoto
The Paradise Pair: Maria Amar and Calista Mora
Shinobu Miyama
Lady Davina
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8519
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
Re: Sorry Everyone
Hope your back up soon and whatevers plaguing you passes dude. Dont worry about things like this too much until your feeling up to it.
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15429
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Re: Sorry Everyone
Don't worry, dood. Just take your time. Your health is more important, after all.
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5320
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
Re: Sorry Everyone
If you force yourself to post it becomes a chore and you won't enjoy it. Take your time. We aren't going anywhere!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Three pin evening gown bed wrestling match: Rosemary Hina vs. Sailor Amaya
Last post by JollyRoger « Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:54 pm - 70Replies
- 6724 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:12 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1385 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:04 am
-
- 44Replies
- 13704 Views
- Last post by KibaBodaway
Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:49 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 3088 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:26 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2393 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:36 pm