Need a heavyweight to dom
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Need a heavyweight to dom
Hiya dudes! I'm looking for a timid heavyweight that can be ganged up on by my 2 shorties, Nene and Yozakura. I'm hoping to make them a tag-team and I figured a good way to start would be 2 shorties vs a bigger girl. Anyone who's interested just send a message ^^
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 27Replies
- 4642 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue May 12, 2026 5:40 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2336 Views
- Last post by Cosmos
Mon Dec 22, 2025 2:51 pm
-
-
Rose Meets Royalty - Amy Rose Vs Chase Hunter (No DQ Match)
Last post by Cosmos « Mon Dec 22, 2025 6:33 pm - 32Replies
- 6642 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:04 pm
-
-
- 14Replies
- 1906 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Fri Feb 27, 2026 12:07 am
-
-
Trudy Rae Calder vs Katsumi Oshiro - "Riot at the Rodeo"
Last post by DJPow « Tue Dec 23, 2025 5:29 am - 25Replies
- 2341 Views
- Last post by DJPow
Thu Mar 12, 2026 9:20 pm
-