Hello! Mostly to everyone I currently have a thread with:
We have multiple people out at my job (yay RSV, which I will no doubt show symptoms of sometime soon), so I'm having to cover about eighty different things for a few days. I do a good bit of my posting during downtime at work, so I will probably be sparse for a few days until everyone is back in place. Since I post daily pretty consistently, I just wanted to give that heads-up.
Few Days' Absence
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Few Days' Absence
Wow, I wish I had your job... When there's no RSV around, I mean. Take care!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
- Albentes
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
Re: Few Days' Absence
Take your time, work is important, people can wait. U will return stronger than ever!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Main Event: Alizeh Midori vs Kyoko Akan (c) - Standard Match for the Middleweight Championship
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am - 95Replies
- 12555 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:09 pm
-
-
-
The SWAT Cats (c) vs The Booty Empresses - Smother Supremacy for the LAW World Tag Team Titles
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am - 17Replies
- 8663 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Mar 09, 2026 8:23 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 5636 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Tue Jul 01, 2025 3:55 pm
-
-
Annie Clark vs Rose Gold (c) for the Lightweight Championship
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am - 3Replies
- 2832 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm
-
-
-
Christina Perez and Helen Andronike vs. "Golden Girl" Emma and Alanna Antoinette - Tagteam Match
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am - 68Replies
- 11277 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Sat Nov 16, 2024 4:23 am
-