Well, I would like to start by saying that I want to be more active. Now that I've improved a lot more and I'm having a lot of fun with all my rp partners. Whether it be in popcorn matches or to form or participate in story, so I find myself more confident to extend myself more.
Though there is something I will add to my 'thread request' eventually, but I lose nothing by commenting on it here inaugurally as well:
This will be the thread I will be updating as it progresses, ends and I want to open more summons to specific character requests - and I won't limit myself only to the characters I will mention in this thread, feel free to ask me for another one that catches your attention, fun should always be put first for both of us. They all include stories I want to tell with them, but we can skip them and just have a match, the idea is to have fun with co-writing of course.
Opening the pub "doors" again
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 515 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 515 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Re: Opening the pub "doors" again
And in this period it is the turn of:
- ViVi Saint Valentine. Perfil here
This pinkette has been attracting a lot of attention, and I think it deserves to be officially used.
Story I'd like to work with her on?
Types: Hentai, squash, erotic match.
Win or Loss: - Gabriel Vinlee. Perfil here
My other queen and who should be my main.
Story I'd like to work with her on?
Types: anymore, No-Hold-Barred and Modified Standar. And moreover, she has a number of variations of her gears that can use.
Win or Loss:
Last edited by Hagen-Autem on Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 676 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat May 22, 2021 3:47 am
-
-
Mother's Favorite: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" Vs Berserk Liger
Last post by The Riders « Fri May 21, 2021 3:50 pm - 74Replies
- 5485 Views
- Last post by Arista
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:50 pm
-
-
- 41Replies
- 3316 Views
- Last post by Arista
Thu May 27, 2021 12:52 am
-
- 4Replies
- 812 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:46 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1292 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat May 22, 2021 4:51 am

