Hey yall, i’m sorry for vanishing so abruptly but i’m back now and am ready for a match or two. I was having identity struggles and I took a bit to recover, but I SHOULD be fine now as long as I take it easy!
If anybody is open please shoot me a dm and we can discuss a match! I am open to pretty much anything rn so hit me with your best shot!
Just a heads up, I lost my discord account and will be trying to continue without it, i’m very sorry
Kaede is open once more! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14043&p=285562#p285562
M.I.A for a while but i’m back now!
M.I.A for a while but i’m back now!
Last edited by Hayate on Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 668 Views
- Last post by Arby
Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:38 am
-
-
Isabella Brandt Vs. Vanessia Halifax - A clash of Ojous
Last post by Devastated « Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:50 am - 13Replies
- 1783 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Tue Jan 20, 2026 12:25 am
-
-
-
Jeanne Hastings Vs. Yutani Oshima - Armor and Honor: The Knight and the Samurai
Last post by Devastated « Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:51 am - 33Replies
- 3957 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Tue Sep 23, 2025 11:19 pm
-
-
- 17Replies
- 3787 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Jun 25, 2026 10:01 pm