*Blows dust off this used up old thing*
Uuuuh...YO! The names Yum...Or Yummy...Bun bun, Bunny fun, Big bun, the Bun and the yum...Let me start this over.
YOOOO! It's been so long since I've looked at this place! I remember writin' up a girl I wanted to use and getting ready to go at it...Then got anxious about writing and then some more in general and long story short...No more Bun. BUT! I am back and ready to give this thing a go! So if ya wanna take a piece out of me I'ma try to get my gal back up and running and really go at it. You can see herrrrr
BAM - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9061&p=185591#p185591 RIGHT HERE!
ALSO I'M ON DISCORD! I recently got on the LAW discord under my discord name wrestlingmanic1996 soooo come say hi! Feels good to be back!
Dusting off the keyboard
- Yummybunny
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:43 am
- Been thanked: 24 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Dusting off the keyboard
Welcome back to LAW! We hope you enjoy your time here, and we're always willing to have you around. If you should have any questions, don't be afraid to get in touch with me or another mod!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 49Replies
- 3909 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:33 am
-
- 29Replies
- 3026 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Sun May 07, 2023 5:13 pm
-
- 38Replies
- 3273 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:36 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1385 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:04 pm
