Heya everyone! Just added my newest girl Jessica and not long before I added Julia Murai as a trainer. Pretty much all I'm looking for is any match for Jessica and someone for Julia to coach. A girl who would either pick on Jessica or a girl that would be good friends with her would be good. With Julia someone particularly inexperienced or weak is ideal
Jessie's profile:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14851&p=303131&hil ... ie#p303131
Julia's profile:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14673&p=298872&hil ... ai#p298872
Looking for a match with my new girl Jessica and a student for Julia
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Looking for a match with my new girl Jessica and a student for Julia
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1034 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:44 am
-
- 1Replies
- 510 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:49 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 957 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:13 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 620 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:19 pm
-
- 39Replies
- 3056 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:18 pm