I thought that would make a good title
Since I’m new here and just established my main OC Yuna I thought I’d request here if anyone here wants to rp
Kinda would prefer to do a hentai fight with some sort of lewd punishment possibly but fine with relatively anything if you wanna negotiate that
More rp info can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8629&p=302139#p302139
And Yuna’s bio is here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14817&p=302474#p302474
Don’t think I have much else to say unless if you want to rp with me then reply or message me
Who wants to start a fight?
- Hexmint
- Rookie
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 12:04 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Who wants to start a fight?
Last edited by Hexmint on Sat May 27, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Who always pays their taxes? NOT BATMAN!”
OC Bio: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14817&p=302474#p302474
RP Info: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8629&p=302139#p302139
You can just PM me here. If I like you enough I will add you on discord
OC Bio: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14817&p=302474#p302474
RP Info: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8629&p=302139#p302139
You can just PM me here. If I like you enough I will add you on discord
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
All That Glitters is-...an Emerald?!: Isabelle Romero (D) vs Alizeh Midori
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:37 pm - 27Replies
- 2675 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Jan 13, 2025 11:34 pm
-
-
- 65Replies
- 4889 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:08 am
-
- 1Replies
- 927 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:26 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 2227 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:53 pm