Hey, everyone.
I want to say especially to those I have been writing with that I'm sorry for disappearing a while ago without word. Things happened suddenly, and I pretty much dropped everything when they did.
To keep it short, I had a brother pass unexpectedly. It probably sounds bad to say, but this admittedly did not take as much of a toll on me as it usually might. He was 18 years older than me, and I knew him as well as most people know most of their out of state cousins. But it did hit my mom really hard, so I dropped everything to head back home to be with her. Once I got back around New Year's, I was so behind on work and everything that I didn't have room for anything else.
However, now I'm feeling more like myself and wanting to write! Again I'm very sorry for the absence and silence, and if anyone wants to cut a thread we had, I fully understand since I should've said something. But you can message me if you want to keep going, and we can pick up!
Thanks,
HotWheels/Willa <3
Apologies
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2629
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 150 times
Re: Apologies
Really sorry to hear about your loss!
Glad to see hear that you are feeling more yourself now! wb
Glad to see hear that you are feeling more yourself now! wb
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Morgan Frey vs Rose Gold (c) - Mercy Match for the LAW Lightweight Championship
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 42Replies
- 10986 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:43 am
-
-
- 78Replies
- 11995 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Fri May 03, 2024 9:34 pm
-
-
"Superstar" Harmonia Edelstein vs Aella Midori - Last Woman Standing Hentai Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 48Replies
- 9526 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:13 pm
-
-
-
Valkyrie Troupe vs Generations - Elimination Tag Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 46Replies
- 9058 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:43 am
-
-
- 46Replies
- 7863 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:21 pm