Hello.
I have recently made 2 new characters here on law. And these two need a debut match.
The first one is Mei Ito:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12579
For her I would like a win. And preferably a no DQ handicap match
The second one is Erin O'Sullivan:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12580
For her I will take either a lose or a win and for her I prefer a lewd match.
If there are people interested in one of the two or both please write me.
Need debut matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 41Replies
- 4906 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:10 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3311 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:34 pm
-
- 64Replies
- 5518 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:35 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 2504 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:38 am