I'm looking for matches with my three newest characters: Tsubasa Oribe, Yukari Takeba, and Ai Hayasaka. Tsubasa and Yukari have been around for a bit, but I haven't really done as much with them yet as I would like. Ai is new new, so I'm shilling her as well since I can only assume not pushing Tsubasa and Yukari when I first made them is a major factor in their lack of action.
Tsubasa: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12359
Yukari: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12577
Ai: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13613
I'm not looking for anything too specific in terms of match type or outcome beyond what's already listed on their profiles. For opponents, with Tsubasa and Yukari I'll want wrestlers who are at or reasonably close to the same size as them. Ai can get out there a bit more if desired. And for each character listed, considering who they are outside of being wrestlers, I'd also be interested in doing in-universe scripted/preplanned events. Yukari wouldn't preplan a fight, but maybe something more along the lines of a public appearance/social event. Tsubasa could be convinced to do a "match" in private if she's getting enough back to be worth her time, or an appearance/event in the same vein as Yukari. And Ai could be down for damn near anything as long as she thinks it'll be fun.
If you want to contact me, I prefer you do it through Discord. My username is in my signature, and I'm in the LAW server.
Getting Some Characters Off The Ground
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4139
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Clash of Emerald and Silver - Sanae Saitou vs. Masuyo Takano
Last post by CaptainL « Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:09 am - 1Replies
- 691 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:09 am
-
-
- 41Replies
- 3294 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:33 pm
-
-
Karen Meadows/Mindy Midnight - @MeadowsMidnight
Last post by Fairy Dragon « Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:11 am - 9Replies
- 1067 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 pm
-
-
-
Coming through on a promise: Oscar Orelash and April Starling
Last post by MappleMan7 « Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:32 am - 98Replies
- 6495 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:07 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 3341 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:39 pm