Hi! Looking for some good matches or stories with a lewd focus. I will update this thread as need be.
Desmond "Bad Daddy" Miller
-Preferred opponents: MILFs or heelish younger women.
-Good for lewd ring matches, or backstage segments
Dee 'Dusk' Harper
-Preferred opponents: I'm pretty open here, maybe more babyface chars could be fun, with Dusk's overly sexual nature.
-Good for in ring matches backstage segments
Calamity Jones
-Preferred opponents: Kinda looking for girls, or MAYBE a guy (he'll be jobbing) who can box.
-Looking for a boxing match to have Calamity come out on top. Maybe a topless boxing match.
Valeria Rezos
-Preferred opponents: Other female powerhouses or face type girls at a weight and size disadvantage to job to her.
-Trying to get her and the other members of the stable The Platinum Standard off the ground.
Helga Strauss
-Preffered opponents: Don't really have anything in mind, talk to me and I'm sure we can agree.
-is a submission artist. looking for a win.
I like well planned matches, so if you got Discord and want to have a match, I'd love to keep in contact with you at Cyberwolf1989#7678. Just please, don't ask for a match with Daisy Knight.
Looking for more
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 41Replies
- 3384 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:40 pm
-
- 68Replies
- 5081 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:36 pm
-
- 45Replies
- 3225 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:35 am
-
- 46Replies
- 4752 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:09 am
-
- 31Replies
- 2700 Views
- Last post by SRG
Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:47 am