Hello guys!
I just wanted to aske if one of you is interested in fighting against my character.
It would be good when her opponent is in her weight class and I don't care what kind of match it will be (except smother).
My english isn't the best so I want to say sorry in advance.
Looking for a match with my first character
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Burying a Rebel- Kyoko Akan vs Ciel Aonlous POW Casket Match!
Last post by Fairy Dragon « Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:04 pm - 67Replies
- 8330 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue May 21, 2019 6:56 am
-
-
- 6Replies
- 2340 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:23 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 4673 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:29 am
-
- 54Replies
- 7942 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:02 am