Hey everyone! Just to let you know but I'm going to be very busy this week with little to no time to post replies in threads. I should be back to posting ways next week.
I might get a chance to sneak some replies in and I will try too if I can, but it will only be to the odd one.
Hope everyone is okay and I'm sorry for any delays. I should be back in full swing a little after today next week.
Thanks for your patience!
Unexpected busy week!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 126Replies
- 15870 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Mon Oct 28, 2024 8:27 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2567 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:35 pm
-
- 58Replies
- 4645 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:30 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 4277 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:47 pm
-
- 63Replies
- 4768 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:18 am