I'm primarily looking for a fight to debut Sonata. I'm not interested in him winning or anything like that. But I'm interested in developing some moves for her and I'd like a fight to better define his style.
I'm also looking for a second fight for Liliel to debut her I'm also looking for other threads for my other girls in the future, I'm open to almost any idea that doesn't involve sending them to the hospital... yet.
The bar is open! Searching for matches
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 516 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 2010 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:28 am
-
- 73Replies
- 7689 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Wed May 07, 2025 6:23 pm
-
-
Karbon Mannering Vs. Patricia Noble - A Lustful Encounter
Last post by Mkmd13 « Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:31 pm - 32Replies
- 4329 Views
- Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa
Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:07 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1348 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:00 pm
-
-
Vera Sapphire vs Hatsume Ryo - 2/3 Falls Hentai + Kiss My Ass Battle!
Last post by Vc0m « Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:22 am - 65Replies
- 7301 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:45 am
-