Hello everyone! I just made a middleweight who I am looking to get a debut plus a few other matches for! Her profile is linked below and if ya like any other ladies on my roster for matches I will take interest/requests for that too but Svetlana is the wrestler needs matches the most! Also just because Avetlana is a middleweight doesn't mean she only faces middleweights, wrestlers of any size are welcome. Thanks in advance!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12572&p=254698#p254698
Matches For A New Middleweight
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 956 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:27 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1716 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:09 pm
-
-
Meeting Your Idols: Astrid Ostberg (c) vs. Tina Kelley
Last post by CaptainL « Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:57 pm - 74Replies
- 5534 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:16 pm
-
-
- 49Replies
- 4504 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 am
-
- 1Replies
- 984 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:37 am