Hello! I'm looking to get more mixed matches in with Oscar here. His profile is listed here viewtopic.php?f=146&t=11476 If you want to read up on him a bit more. The TLDR is:
- He's a young lion looking to get more experience under his belt at this moment.
- Open for matches, training, or casual encounters.
- I Prefer to keep more wins than losses on his record.
I don't do hentai matches. Sorry! Though not opposed if matches wind up a little steamy. If you're interested please shoot me a private message to work out the details. Hope to hear from you soon!
Interactions with a Young Lion
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Interactions with a Young Lion
Last edited by MappleMan7 on Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: Interactions with a Young Lion
Currently pausing on matches as I got a good chunk of them. Will post when I'm looking to accept more!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ashera Goddess of Wrath vs Shiho who's gonna be the bitch?
Last post by Albentes « Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:56 pm - 12Replies
- 1261 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sun May 05, 2024 6:37 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1089 Views
- Last post by The Incredulous Snow
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:35 am
-
- 22Replies
- 2286 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1030 Views
- Last post by mx21
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:39 pm