Good evening LAW! We'd like to do a little bit of info collection about how the users of LAW currently feel about the site, the discord, and the community.
I've set up an anonymous Google form for everyone to use. If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns, praise, or anything for any aspect of LAW, I encourage you all to use it. Please leave your comments and thoughts here, and we'll take a look at them and try to address any issues that the users of LAW may have. The key thing here is that this is an anonymous form, so I encourage you all to please be honest and forthright about how you feel about things.
I do ask that if you have any concerns or issues to please be as specific as possible when describing them. This will help us to address any problems that you may have. Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bly_YT ... ApASAfMXE/
LAW User Survey
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 60Replies
- 5733 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sat May 29, 2021 4:18 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 2496 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:22 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2260 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:49 pm
-
- 32Replies
- 3310 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:16 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2050 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:36 am