Hello everyone. With this post I wanted to apologize to everyone for disappearing some weeks, specially the people I am in threads with. I would have loved to remain here that time but some health problems turned serious to the point I wasn't capable of logging in and posting for way some time. It looks like my health is getting back to normal but I still have to get some tests done. I just hope everything is fine with my RP partners and that I can start catching up with everything from today on, starting with the people who have been waiting for a reply the longest.
Again sorry for everything.
Sorry for my absence
- UnusuallyTallJawa
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:47 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Sorry for my absence
Don't worry my friend, I will wait patiently for your return to plan new and great fights.
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1389 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:29 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1074 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:57 am
-
-
In A Mirror, Darkly - Clara Gaster v. Brooke Betancourt
Last post by FreestylePoet « Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:16 am - 38Replies
- 3482 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:31 pm
-
-
- 54Replies
- 3976 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun May 01, 2022 5:07 am
-
- 27Replies
- 3052 Views
- Last post by Knocked
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:23 am