Clearing Inbox
- Lico
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2114
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:16 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
Clearing Inbox
Whenever I use the "Mark All" function and "Delete Marked" it always says Form Invalid. Is there no way to mass delete the private messages?
Character:
Ishigami - Mixed
Thread Request
A wise person once said, "Wrestling without sex is missing like, the point."
Ishigami - Mixed
Thread Request
A wise person once said, "Wrestling without sex is missing like, the point."
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Clearing Inbox
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I actually wasn't aware of this problem. It looks like it's a bug with this current version of phpbb that the forum uses. I could take the time to upgrade it and remedy this, but it would be some work on my end and I'm not sure if I have the time.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, Lico
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, Lico
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2060 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:03 am
-
-
Abby Rivers vs. Frauke von Rittberg - Collision of the Sexy
Last post by Arjuna « Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:26 am - 11Replies
- 1914 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:10 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1061 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:45 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1037 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:47 am
-
- 3Replies
- 805 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:46 pm