Looking for a debut with Desmond
-
Jman2113
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1500
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:41 am
- Has thanked: 65 times
- Been thanked: 115 times
Looking for a debut with Desmond
I'm currently looking for a debut match for my newest character, Desmond Miller. It would be a mixed match, and there's a few things I would like. I'm looking for a heelish woman with an insatiable sexual appetite, lots of dirty trash talk, and preferably a win, but I could be convinced. Send a PM if interested.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Battle of Beasts: Tigress Kara vs Luíza Ishikawa(D)
Last post by The Riders « Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:30 pm - 36Replies
- 3481 Views
- Last post by MacbookAir
Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:01 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 800 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:45 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1073 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:48 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 3150 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:42 pm
-
-
"Wonder" Sakura Ikari - Jobber extraordinaire!
Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa « Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:39 am - 1Replies
- 1636 Views
- Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa
Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:39 am
-