Lauren gasped for breath still, struggling to breathe. "I... hope you are right. I guess I will see if, I dunno.... I just need to figure out a way wont get pinned so easily. I need to be better and tougher. I need more different offense too." Lauren said as she tries to get her breath back. "I have a lot to work on.... I guess I should get to it huh?" Lauren said still laying there on her back.
The big Lauren tried to set up, her back screaming in pain leading to her slumping back down and laying back on her back. She was worn out, achy and once again humbled in a ring. Lauren had a lot to think about, but she knew that in the future she wanted a shot at Gemma again. She was determined to actually beat that British firecracker at something. Especially a wrestling match in front of a big crowd!
An Unusual Challenge
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 34Replies
- 3012 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Thu May 20, 2021 2:42 pm
-
- 41Replies
- 3454 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:57 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1971 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:10 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1120 Views
- Last post by Shura
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:11 pm
-
- 49Replies
- 4028 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed May 05, 2021 5:32 pm