Lauren gasped for breath still, struggling to breathe. "I... hope you are right. I guess I will see if, I dunno.... I just need to figure out a way wont get pinned so easily. I need to be better and tougher. I need more different offense too." Lauren said as she tries to get her breath back. "I have a lot to work on.... I guess I should get to it huh?" Lauren said still laying there on her back.
The big Lauren tried to set up, her back screaming in pain leading to her slumping back down and laying back on her back. She was worn out, achy and once again humbled in a ring. Lauren had a lot to think about, but she knew that in the future she wanted a shot at Gemma again. She was determined to actually beat that British firecracker at something. Especially a wrestling match in front of a big crowd!
An Unusual Challenge
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Snowy Hot Springs Hentai: Elizabeth Graham vs Kusanali
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am - 54Replies
- 11045 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Thu Mar 06, 2025 11:09 am
-
-
-
Intro Ceremony brought to you by Cheryl Williams of the Pom Pom Punchers!
Last post by Fairy Dragon « Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am - 1Replies
- 2195 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am
-
-
-
Main Event: Alizeh Midori vs Kyoko Akan (c) - Standard Match for the Middleweight Championship
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am - 95Replies
- 12669 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:09 pm
-
-
-
The SWAT Cats (c) vs The Booty Empresses - Smother Supremacy for the LAW World Tag Team Titles
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 am - 17Replies
- 8695 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Mar 09, 2026 8:23 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 5653 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Tue Jul 01, 2025 3:55 pm