Gabi Green (D) vs Celine Mercier - The Amazon Arrives!
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Gabi Green (D) vs Celine Mercier - The Amazon Arrives!
Winner: Celine Mercier via pinfall!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 23Replies
- 3229 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Tue Sep 02, 2025 1:17 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 4176 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 602 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:19 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 2362 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Sat May 13, 2023 4:33 am
-
-
Razing the Ring: Finella Edelstein v Mikoto Usagaki [D]
Last post by GolemGuardian « Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:28 am - 52Replies
- 5321 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:32 am
-