Gabi Green (D) vs Celine Mercier - The Amazon Arrives!
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Gabi Green (D) vs Celine Mercier - The Amazon Arrives!
Winner: Celine Mercier via pinfall!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ina Rosenbaum vs Blake Vanderbilt(D): A Brutal Debut!!
Last post by Violet « Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:18 am - 7Replies
- 1355 Views
- Last post by Violet
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:18 am
-
-
-
The Unforgettable Lesson - Blake Vanderbilt vs. Mina Takemi
Last post by 3ho « Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:27 am - 15Replies
- 2609 Views
- Last post by 3ho
Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:37 pm
-
-
- 31Replies
- 3085 Views
- Last post by Violet
Thu May 06, 2021 4:59 am
-
- 1Replies
- 708 Views
- Last post by JollyRoger
Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:02 pm