Debut covered in mud. Ayana vs Harmonia
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Debut covered in mud. Ayana vs Harmonia
Ayana was being woman-handeled as the Austrian fighter took control of the battle. Ayana was pulled up by her hair before being slammed down into the mud.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 570 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:21 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1242 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:28 am
-
- 40Replies
- 3562 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:25 am
-
- 27Replies
- 3051 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:45 am
-
- 27Replies
- 2927 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:51 am