Debut covered in mud. Ayana vs Harmonia
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Debut covered in mud. Ayana vs Harmonia
Ayana was being woman-handeled as the Austrian fighter took control of the battle. Ayana was pulled up by her hair before being slammed down into the mud.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 23Replies
- 2406 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:04 pm
-
- 37Replies
- 3108 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Wed May 11, 2022 5:19 pm
-
- 47Replies
- 5756 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:22 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1062 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:01 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 3450 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:23 am