Good news and not so good news
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Good news and not so good news
Granted, I've never RPed with you before, but as someone who enjoys your threads and your characters, I do want to say, don't worry about how long it takes you to reply. I don't have any issues with waiting for my RP partners, and I understand how life can be. Take as long as you need, and if we ever have a thread together, I'll understand.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ninjutsu and the Way of the Fist [Drifter Vs Lotus]
Last post by thesteedman « Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:03 pm - 56Replies
- 4275 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:40 pm
-
-
-
Let there be blood: Erna Alatas vs Yuzuha Takamiya
Last post by TheRacker « Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:20 pm - 33Replies
- 2872 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:51 pm
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1372 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:46 am
-
- 37Replies
- 3393 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:24 am
-
- 9Replies
- 1190 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:06 am