Good news and not so good news
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Good news and not so good news
Granted, I've never RPed with you before, but as someone who enjoys your threads and your characters, I do want to say, don't worry about how long it takes you to reply. I don't have any issues with waiting for my RP partners, and I understand how life can be. Take as long as you need, and if we ever have a thread together, I'll understand.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 3015 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:02 pm
-
-
Anyone wanna do a milf smother match against Inko?
Last post by Mysterdio « Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:56 pm - 2Replies
- 581 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:14 pm
-
-
- 18Replies
- 2004 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:32 pm
-
- 55Replies
- 5647 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:54 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1232 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:17 pm