"Hey I am the "shortie" of the heavyweight division, I think I know the feeling..." Kameko chuckled as she seemed to understand her size advantage would not be enough for something like this. Though seemed sure of her strength in other areas as her grin only seemed to grow.
"Believe me I know what I am doing, worry over yourself..." Kameko mused before she would add on. "...simple, you and me in a date & time of your choosing get in a cage and have a little MMA showdown."
MMA Showcase: Hinata Hyuga vs. Kameko Takara
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
(Cancelled) The first ever cutest cuties match! Featuring Neptune “the Heroine” vs Erika “the Fragile Fragrance”
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:36 am - 13Replies
- 1603 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1799 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:02 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1115 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:58 am
-
- 31Replies
- 3120 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:39 am
-
- 10Replies
- 1508 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:44 pm